Linux Hosted Reporting
Deploy rich .NET reports on Linux OS quickly and without the need for complicated system configurations.Download Free Trial Request A Demo
- No reliance on libgdiplus (GDI+) with Page and RDL report types
- WYSIWYG cross-platform text rendering, printing, and exporting every time
- Access fonts without installation with Page and RDL report types
- Easily integrated into DevOps
- Quick deployment under Azure WebApps on Linux - without special configurations
A Linux reporting tool is a software component used for data consolidation and visualization within the Visual Studio IDE. ActiveReports.NET is a solution used by Linux developers to embed reporting within web and desktop applications. Major features, such as flexible report designers and viewers, rich controls, and extensible API, make ActiveReports.NET an industry leader.
Empower users to create reports on demand by embedding the fully customizable End-User Report Designers in your web or desktop applications. Our intuitive designers are easy to use for technical and non-technical report authors.
Reliability You Can Trust
ActiveReports has been a pioneering reporting solution since 1998. It introduced the first reporting tool to work inside the Visual Basic IDE and then the first third-party Visual Studio integrated designer in .NET. After almost three decades, ActiveReports.NET is the first third-party vendor to offer full Linux support for RDL and Page reports—without relying on GDI.
Distribute reports in your ASP.NET applications on Linux without additional licensing or fees. Experience royalty-free runtime with no user fees or CALs and freely distribute the customizable end-user report designers for on-demand reporting.
No GDI+ Dependence
Host your reporting app on Linux OS without depending on GDI+ or complicated system configurations—all while delivering pixel-perfect rendering.
Deliver Beautifully-Designed .NET Reports in Less Time with the ActiveReports Designers
Ad hoc Report Designer for Web
These embeddable components enable you to build complete design-based reports code-free and offer ad hoc report design for your end-users in your web and desktop apps.
- Easily create new reports with the drag-and-drop interface
- Customize to fit your needs
- Toolbox, Properties, Report Explorer, and Grouping panels built-in
- Familiar, user-friendly, UI
Visual Studio Integrated Report Designer
The Visual Studio-based designer includes full integration into the best .NET IDE.
- Toolboxes and properties windows
- Drag and drop controls to the design surface
- Build code-based functions in the code behind
- Available in ActiveReports Professional and Standard
ASP.NET Report Templates
Create dynamic templates that can be inherited and locked based on user.
- Include common elements (logos, layout, data sources, etc.)
- Inherit and apply to any content report
- Set file edit permissions to 'Read Only' for users or groups
Maintain control of the features your users can access.
- Customized rendering and dynamic reporting
- Export to over a dozen format options
- Embed custom controls in your reports using the API
No-Code ASP.NET Report Designer
Facilitate rapid ASP.NET report design capabilities for technical and non-technical report authors.
- Familiar, user friendly, UI for a gentle learning curve
- Basic and Advanced properties to suit the user comfort level
- Full-featured controls to tailor to your needs
Customized Web Components
Customize the end-user report designers and viewers for your Linux-hosted applications.
- Add or remove buttons and toolbars
- Enable or disable overwriting or report saving
- Apply corporate branding and styling
Financial Report with Drill-Down and Parameters
Take your .NET reports in Linux further. Create insightful financial reports with rich charts, interactive tables, powerful matrices, and more. Experience next-level reporting with filters and parameters to dig deeper into your data.
Our Top Linux Reporting Features
Visual Studio Integrated Designer
Create reports in the same window as your project without switching to a different app with ActiveReports' VS Integrated Designer. This designer is fully integrated with Visual Studio offering a Toolbox, Properties and Report Explorer panes, and much more.
Featured Blogs and Videos
Customer Feedback and Awards
"Great software as always!"
"The GrapeCity products provide the tools my team needs."
"I cannot imagine developing reliable, robust, business applications without ActiveReports!"
"When I run into complex problems, I turn to my ComponentOne Studio Enterprise toolbox."
KEN SPENSER, MICROSOFT REGIONAL DIRECTOR - FRAMEWORK MASTERS
"I love to use C1 components! I can be confident that if I need to do a particular task, ComponentOne will have the control to do the job."
SILV SORDELLO, SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
"As an ISV, I need tools that allow me to be competitive. Therefore, it's a must to use reliable and stable tools for customized solutions...ComponentOne provides all that to me and even more!"
DENNIS WALLENTIN, MICROSOFT MVP (EXCEL)
"Easier to use right off the bat. I liked using the Scheduler for drag-and-drop capability."
MICHELLE GIBSON, SOFTWARE ENGINEER