- Load Excel (XLSX), CSV, and SpreadJS (SSJSON and SJS) files, all in one viewer
- Support data interactions using sort, filter, and slicer
- Extensive support for Excel features including visualizations such as Charts, Shapes, Tables, Pivot Tables and so on
- Works in all modern browsers and frameworks, including Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, .NET 6+, React, Preact, Angular, and Vue
- Integrate with Document Solutions for Excel's server-side API (.NET and Java Editions) and view files programmatically
- Embed in .NET, Java, and JS applications using easy-to-use API
- Included with Document Solutions for Excel (.NET and Java Editions)
Unified Data Viewing Solution
Load Data File of Multiple Format
Supports loading of different data file formats, Excel (XLSX), CSV, and SpreadJS (SSJSON and SJS).
A cross-platform solution to view data documents on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android devices in all modern browsers.
Web Framework Support
Embed the data viewer in any of the major web frameworks–Angular, Vue, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, React, and Preact.
Support Viewing Excel Features
Excel features such as Conditional Formatting, Databars, Tables, Pivots, Group outline, Password-protected, frozen panes, and many others can be viewed in the data viewer.
Easy to Embed Client-Side API
Utilize the power of client-side DsDataViewer API to achieve full-fledged data needs for your application.
Build Cross-Platform Applications Using Major Web Frameworks
Check out the demos, including samples that shows how to use DsDataViewer with various web frameworks.
Customize the User Interface
DsDataViewer offers UI customization for different scenarios. Customize for viewer appearance with different theme options - built-in themes provided with DsDataViewer’s package, override the existing style, and create your own. Modify the appearance of toolbar by hiding or reordering the buttons.
Document Solutions Data Viewer’s Licensing
Document Solutions Data Viewer (DsDataViewer) offers two options to license the viewer. The Standard Viewer License is included with the purchase of Document Solutions for Excel .NET or Java Edition and includes standard features like document viewing, zooming content, and more. The optional Professional Viewer License enables data visualization objects such as Charts, and data transforming and interactive capabilities such as Filter, Sort, and much more. A more detailed comparison is below and helps determine what license plan is the best option for you.
Contact sales at firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your license type.
Standard Viewer License
All standard DsDataViewer features allow data view functionalities including:
- Open local or remote XLSX, CSV, SpreadJS (SSJSON and SJS) documents.
- Zoom in and out, scrollable data content.
- View group outline and frozen pane.
- Resize or Autofit rows and columns.
- Select cells, copy data to clipboard and view data aggregations.
- Show/Hide Notes.
- Customize toolbar buttons to hide or reorder.
- Display viewer in different themes.
- Display Table, Sparkline/SparklineEx, Databars, and Iconsets.
- Display the conditional format result, formula result, data formats, data validation values in cells/grid.
- Display object style and cell gridlines.
- Display hidden sheets.
- Display hyperlink and allow navigation.
- Support keyboard accessible grid operations.
Professional Viewer License
Professional license includes all features of the Standard License and additionally includes interactive operations and display of data visualization objects as described below:
- Filter and sort data using arrow in a Range or Table.
- Filter and sort data using Slicer in Table and Pivot Table.
- Display Chart, Shape, and Picture.
- Display Barcode results of SpreadJS Barcode Formula.
- Allow navigation on Shape and Picture object.
Document Solutions Media
Trusted by the World's Leading Companies
"The speed to build what we needed and the level of ease of use of controls are why we chose GrapeCity [now known as MESCIUS]. It was a perfect fit."
Spiro Skias - CGI