ComponentOne 30-Day Free Trial
Do more with less code.
Deliver enterprise-level applications faster with the most flexible .NET UI controls.
After download, you'll be able to...
- Choose which .NET platforms & controls to install
- Access hundreds of C# and VB.NET samples
Try it Now!
Free trial, no obligation
Extensible controls with easy-to-use universal API
Industry's best high-performance datagrids, charts, and reports
Modularized libraries ensure small footprint to reduce app bloat
Global support and community
When you try ComponentOne, you get the full Studio Enterprise experience.
- 400+ .NET controls including extensible datagrids, charts, ribbons in all the popular .NET platforms:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Studio Enterprise exclusive controls like FlexPivot/OLAP, FlexSheet and Financial chart types
- Powerful Data Service Components including DataConnectors and DataEngine
- Available legacy platform controls for Active X, ASP.NET Web Forms, and Silverlight
- Fully compatible with the latest .NET and Visual Studio updates
- Gain access to the complete controls for an unrestricted 30-day trial
- Access to our Customer Engagement support teams including unlimited phone support
- Hundreds of samples that show how to code every feature available
ComponentOne Customer Feedback and Awards
"Prompt responses, quality feedback, and help with code examples. Fantastic service!"
"Excellent product with good support"
"I am very appreciative of the effort your entire team gave to make this transaction happen. Thank you for your efforts!"
"When I run into complex problems, I turn to my ComponentOne Studio Enterprise toolbox."
KEN SPENSER, MICROSOFT REGIONAL DIRECTOR - FRAMEWORK MASTERS
"I love to use C1 components! I can be confident that if I need to do a particular task, ComponentOne will have the control to do the job."
SILV SORDELLO, SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
"As an ISV, I need tools that allow me to be competitive. Therefore, it's a must to use reliable and stable tools for customized solutions...ComponentOne provides all that to me and even more!"
DENNIS WALLENTIN, MICROSOFT MVP (EXCEL)
"Easier to use right off the bat. I liked using the Scheduler for drag-and-drop capability."
MICHELLE GIBSON, SOFTWARE ENGINEER