- Multiple image formats supported
- Works in all modern browsers and frameworks, including Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, React, Preact, Vue, and Angular
- Crop, resize, flip and rotate images
- Draw freehand strokes/text on images using paint/text tools
- Enhance images by applying filter effects
- Plugin support to add or remove image editing tools
- Save modified image files on the client
- Included with Document Solutions for Imaging
A cross-platform solution to view image files on Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android devices in all modern browsers.
Multiple Image Formats Supported
View and edit multiple image formats including JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, ICO, WEBP, SVG, BMP. Also, navigate between frames for multi-frame GIF and TIFF images.
Web Framework Support
Embed the image viewer in any of the major web frameworks–Angular, Vue, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, React, and Preact.
Integrate with Document Solutions for Imaging (DsImaging)
Supported Editor Features
Edit and modify existing image files by using various edit options such as crop, resize, rotate, flip and even apply image filters or draw text and freehand strokes on images.
Each main feature demo link listed below contains several demos that show how to use a particular feature. Click a link to learn more.
Document Solutions Image Viewer’s Licensing
The Document Solutions Image Viewer (DsImageViewer)'s license is included with the purchase of Document Solutions for Imaging and comes with all features, including image viewing, editing, and more.
Document Solutions Media
Trusted by the World's Leading Companies
"The speed to build what we needed and the level of ease of use of controls are why we chose GrapeCity [now known as MESCIUS]. It was a perfect fit."
Spiro Skias - CGI