Integrate Website Analytics Data Into Your Apps
A cross-platform, data connectivity library for connecting to Google Analytics in your .NET applications.
- Import data from Google Analytics to analyze against data from other locations
- Perform any operation against the Analytics system, such as queries and analysis
- Quickly and easily display website analytics data or generate reports
- Cross-platform .NET Standard support
The .NET Google Analytics data connector is part of ComponentOne Data Services.DOWNLOAD FREE TRIAL
Why Choose ComponentOne DataConnectors?
Create Data-Oriented Apps Faster
Get fast and direct access to your analytics services with less of the complexity through a unified interface for querying against all supported data sources.
Manage Data More Efficiently
Integrate analytics data from Google Analytics into your custom applications without relying on additional software. This empowers end-users to manage data more efficiently and gain better insights.
Connect to Google Analytics From Any Platform
The DataConnectors library is built against .NET Standard from the ground up so it's supported across Windows, Mac, Linux, and mobile device platforms.
Visual Studio Integration
With full Visual Studio 2019 and Visual Studio 2022 integration, you can quickly and easily connect to your Google Analytics data. Connect to Google Analytics servers through the Server Explorer, without writing a single line of C# or VB.NET code, and then drag tables on the dataset designer, and connect data-aware controls like grids, charts and report designers.
ADO.NET and Entity Framework Core Support
Connect to analytics data using standard ADO.NET objects and Entity Framework Core. The data connector uses ADO.NET objects to make it easy to set up a connection.
SQL and LINQ Query Support
Fetching and Pooling
Fast Cache with Incremental Updates
With built-in caching you can improve performance by using a local cache database for repeat operations. It also supports incremental updates so that only new or modified records get synced to the cache.
With scaffolding support, the Google Analytics data connector library can generate model classes and a database context for Entity Framework Core. The scaffolding command can be run from Visual Studio.
Integrate Google Analytics Data in .NET
While the Google Analytics .NET C# data connector focuses primarily on the connecting and querying, you can use it alongside other .NET Standard and .NET Framework components to do much more.
- Integrate your web analytics data with DataCollection to provide filtering, grouping, anddata virtualization to your data-aware controls
- Import data from Google to DataEngine to analyze massive amounts of data in fractions of a second
- Connect analytics data to pivot grids & charts, such as FlexPivot, to analyze data visually
- Create business reports using FlexReport and Google Analytics for essential business tasks
- Display sales data from Google Analytics in a .NET datagrid using the FlexGrid control in desktop, web, or mobile devices
Google Analytics .NET Demos
Desktop DataConnectors Explorer
If you have a Google Analytics account you can explore it through our DataConnectors Explorer on Windows by downloading the desktop Demo Explorer.