SpreadJS includes many different cell types you can apply to any individual cell. Cell Types allow you to define the type of information that can be entered and displayed in the cell. You can also use predefined dropdowns to make it easier for your users to select and enter valid data.
Quickly and easily select data with the cell dropdown menu feature. Create input form controls, advanced structured forms, and other interactive forms and dashboards within the spreadsheet. The cell dropdown options currently available in SpreadJS:
What's New in SpreadJS v16.2
SpreadJS v16.2 is available. This release offers several great new features, some of which include:
- GanttSheet Add-On Beta
- New Formula Editor Panel
- Framework Support for Angular 16
- Cross-Sheet Reference Support in FormulaTextBox
- New Cell defaultValue Property
- More Accessibility Options
- New Designer Buttons for Excel Themes, Colors, and Fonts
- Window Aggregation Function Added to the TableSheet
- And Much More!