The Complete WPF ColorPicker Control
Provide advanced color selection and color editing in your WPF applications.
- Select from 20+ professionally-designed palettes
- Create custom colors using the built-in editor
- Supports RGB, HSL, hexadecimal, and transparency
- Display recently used colors
Why Choose ColorPicker for WPF?
Mimic Microsoft Office
The WPF ColorPicker control is modeled after Microsoft Office with coordinated palettes that help users design professional-looking content.
Provide Simple Color Selection
Use the WPF ColorPicker for simple scenarios with quick color selection on your input forms.
Provide Advanced Color Editing
Deliver more than just color selection with advanced features. Enable users to create any custom color with transparency support.
WPF ColorPicker Key Features
20+ Professionally Designed Palettes
The WPF ColorPicker contains more than 20 predefined color palettes that match the themes used in Microsoft Office. The colors in each palette complement each other, and they can be used to create applications with a polished, professional appearance.
Advanced Color Editor
ColorPicker includes a complete color editor on the Advanced tab. This WPF color editor enables end-users to create colors that are not on the current palette using the RGB (red, green, blue) or HSL (hue, saturation, lightness) color models with support for alpha-transparency (A). The end-user may also set the hexadecimal digits.
Custom Color Picker Components
The C1ColorPicker control is built using several smaller components that you can use separately to create a custom color picker.
- The C1SpectrumColorPicker displays the full-color spectrum from which the user may drag and select.
- The C1HexColorBox provides data validation for hexadecimal color codes.
- The C1CheckeredBorder provides a background panel for visualizing semi-transparent colors.