Can not install for use in VS2015 Project

Posted by: aweber on 17 June 2024, 11:00 am EST

• Posted 17 June 2024, 11:00 am EST

I have a legacy C# project being maintained in VS2015, .Net Framework 4.6.2.

NuGet can not install ds.imaging because it keeps failing to install the System.Numeric.Vectors dependency (could be more, but it does not progress past that).

I know ds.imaging is supported for .Net 4.6.2, so how do I get the package installed?

• Posted 18 June 2024, 7:39 am EST

Hi,

DsImaging is supported in .Net framework 4.6.2 version. Could you please provide more details?

1. Which type of .Net project you are working with?
    2. Which version of DsImaging you are working with.
    3. Please provide the error screenshot.

Regards,

Nitin

• Posted 18 June 2024, 7:59 am EST - Updated 18 June 2024, 9:31 am EST

This is using v7.1.2 (latest). This should be easy to reproduce. NuGet will not install System.Numeric.Vectors.4.4.0 package in Visual Studio 2015. That package is a dependency of yours.

There are some reports about the Vectors package and trouble with it elsewhere that you should be able to find.

While it should not matter, this is a Class Library project.

• Posted 19 June 2024, 7:46 am EST

Hi,

We are investigating this issue. Will let you know once we have any resolution on this.

Regards,

Nitin

• Posted 20 June 2024, 6:53 am EST - Updated 20 June 2024, 6:58 am EST

Hello,

We have created an environment with Visual Studio 2015 in it and created a console app with .NET FW 4.6.2. The DsImaging package was installed successfully. Please see the attached screenshot for reference.

Please let us know your project type so that we can check it with the same.

Regards,

Prabhat Sharma.

Need extra support?

Upgrade your support plan and get personal unlimited phone support with our customer engagement team

Learn More

Forum Channels