Create PDF Signatures in .NET Languages
Digitally Sign PDF Documents in .NET Apps using Document Solutions for PDF (DsPdf) API Library
- Platform-independent and runs on Windows, Linux, and macOS
- Build using C#, VB.NET, and other .NET languages for digital signature sections within a document
- Implement popular e-signature types (text and images) in .NET applications
- Securely sign, search, and verify e-signatures from popular document formats
- Easily create PAdES B-B and PAdES B-T compliant signatures
- Make signature storage and location quick and easy with our document signature PDF API library
Benefits of Digitally Signing PDFs Using a .NET PDF API
Switch from paper to an electronic format and enhance security within your PDF documents. Add digital signatures to ensure your documents are secure. Encrypted digital signatures secure PDF documents–making them difficult to reproduce or forge.
Ensure non-repudiation, verify and authenticate an author's signature. Allow users to prove authorship or the validity of a contract or document.
Timestamp and validate signatures of existing PDF documents. Timestamps are essential for keeping records of when information is exchanged, created, or deleted online. Validate a signature to prove the authenticity of the signature timestamp.
Incrementally update PDF documents and validate digital signatures with multiple signatures. Signature for the .NET API library allows you to add various types of signatures to supported file formats. Adjust the signature properties and appearance as needed.
Apply digital certificates to a PDF file with a signature line and retrieve additional information from the signature's binary data. Each time a document is signed using a certificate, a signed version of the updated PDF is saved with the original PDF. Each version is saved as append-only and the original cannot be modified. After a document is signed, you can display a list of the changes made to the document after the last version.
Fully customize the appearance of the digital signature. Apply background color, borders, captions, customize caption location, and full-text support on the signatures. Add text, graphics, images, or shapes to a digital signature. Specify the signer and location for a pop-up and field lock options for signatures.
Easily sign-off on purchase orders with click-to-sign signature fields. Automatically lock the document fields to prevent further changes.
- Purchase orders
- Financial transactions
- Business contracts
Digitally approve financial documents, such as budgets, expenses, and cost analysis to maximize efficiency. Manage all your budgeting information in a central location with confidence.
- Financial reports
- Expense reports
- Sales reports
- Inventory reports
Verify and sign employee data. Perfect for timesheets, payroll, administrative employee information, or reports.
- Payroll Tax forms
- Employment contracts
Digitally approve accomplishments, goals, KPIs, or OKR with a modern solution that is easy to use, track, and update.
- Objective and Key Results (OKR)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Goals and milestones
PDF Signature Features
Digital timestamps mark a PDF signature with the time and date as proof of integrity. A timestamp shows that the contents of the document existed at a point in time and are unchanged.
- Authentication and validation of document integrity
- Establish copyright protections
- Proof of intellectual property rights for patents
Extract Certificate Details
Extract signature information to troubleshoot problems that may occur due to binding dates of the certificate.
- Check serial numbers for correctness.
- Confirm that a certificate meets security requirements
- Validate key usage and timestamp authority
- Enforce particular security requirements (e.g. valid public key digital signature with valid timestamp server)
Long-Term Validation Signatures
Add long-term validation enabled signatures to your documents. Certify a document to ensure that a signature is valid at the time of signing. Compliant with Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS), the advanced format of the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Allows for multiple signatures
- Create custom approval workflows
- Certify with timestamps and encryption
Add an image to represent the signature with minimum lines of code. Add signature captions relative to the image. Supports JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, GIF, and EXIF images. Customize image resolutions and the EXIF profile of images or signatures.
- Create your own customized signature to look like your own
- Reuse your custom signature across documents
- Hover over a signature to get details about the signer and location
Document Solutions Media
Trusted by the World's Leading Companies
"The speed to build what we needed and the level of ease of use of controls are why we chose GrapeCity [now known as MESCIUS]. It was a perfect fit."
Spiro Skias - CGI